alliance-samcro Index du Forum
L'alliance SAMCRO vous présente son forum
alliance-samcro Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Facebook Authentication For Websites ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alliance-samcro Index du Forum -> Espace pour les membres de la wing -> Votre évolution
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Authentication For Websites Répondre en citant

Facebook Authentication For Websites
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I won't have "the" answer but things are getting a little clearer for me. Read more answers about security and JWT How secure is JWT If you can decode JWT how are they secure? JSON Web Tokens (JWT) as user identification and authentication tokens shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 12:02 Communityf 11 answered May 22 '16 at 18:17 All Vy 5,14312025 2 I guess #3 rather should be /debugtoken, so you can check that the token actually is for your application. We couldn't track down the page you requested. Authenticate with Firebase using the Facebook provider object. Customizing the redirect domain for Facebook sign-in On project creation, Firebase will provision a unique subdomain for your project: This will also be used as the redirect mechanism for OAuth sign in. is listed as one of your OAuth redirect URIs in your Facebook app's settings page on the Facebook for Developers site in the Product Settings > Facebook Login config. This is explained more thoroughly here: –omikron Dec 6 '16 at 15:59 add a comment up vote 5 down vote I am trying to answer the same question and have been going through a lot of reading recently. You can use it to access the Facebook API. Request Quotation Please leave us your contact details and we will get in touch. See the authentication provider reference for more details. You can then get the user's basic profile information from the User object. Have you read the comments in the article you mentioned? I found them really interesting and helpful. –dcr May 31 '14 at 18:54 show 9 more comments up vote 11 down vote This is my implementation using JWTs (JSON Web Tokens), basically similar to Chris' updated answer. Facebook advices to store it on your server only. The first time you login with Facebook, an account gets automatically created for you. –Adam Sep 4 '12 at 7:19 Indeed! That was stupid of me no to think about that. // Link to Facebook credential. // The pending Facebook credential. // In real scenario, you should handle this asynchronously. We can't use such methods as Basic Auth over HTTPS, as there are no credentials for a user as such. .. However, when it comes to authenticating the user who is using the app, I am getting rather confused about how to go about it when the only way we have to authenticate a user is Facebook. Of course you'd have to use HTTPS in order not to send the (id,token) pair on the wire in clear text. Create an instance of the Facebook provider object: var provider = new firebase.auth.FacebookAuthProvider(); Optional: Specify additional OAuth 2.0 scopes that you want to request from the authentication provider. Products & Services Web Development Mobile App Development Consultancy Digital Marketing Other Stuff Privacy Policy Contact Us Social Facebook Twitter Github Linkedin Youtube Incredible Web Ltd TAKEOFF, Knowledge Transfer Office, University of Malta, Msida, Malta Edelweiss 14, Triq San Glormu, Bugibba, Malta US : +1 (650) 319-7389 Kevin : +356 99218499 Shaun : +356 79886164 E : Company No : C52279 VAT : MT20431507 . Authenticate with Firebase in a Chrome extension. // As we have access to the pending credential, we can directly call the link method. Client: Request JWT from my API by calling /verify-access-token endpoint. Create a JWT with required fields as payload, set an expiry, sign with the secret key and send back to the client. var provider = getProviderForProviderId(providers[0]); // At this point, you should let the user know that he already has an account // but with a different provider, and let him validate the fact he wants to // sign in with this provider. For example: provider.setCustomParameters({ 'display': 'popup' }); Reserved required OAuth parameters are not allowed and will be ignored. firebase.auth().signOut().then(function() { // Sign-out successful. One thread is allowed to push, the other to pop How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Speed of two trains travelling side by side Mount fails in shell script Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating python 3 printing without parentheses varying error message If 60 is equal to LX------ Did any computers use the Z80B? Compare two numbers given as strings more hot questions question feed . Client: Sends the token along with the request for the next API call. For a list of error codes have a look at the Auth Reference Docs. For example: firebase.auth().languageCode = 'frFR'; // To apply the default browser preference instead of explicitly setting it. var user = result.user; }).catch(function(error) { // Handle Errors here. }); . Pass code to MyAPI and make another round trip to Facebook to exchange code with accesstoken. firebase.auth().signOut(); } } This is also where you can catch and handle errors 5a02188284
facebook messanger for nokia 5130c-2facebook hack halloween 2012 indircracked facebook for ios 4.2.1pro facebook hack v 1.5 2012.rar passwordhow to increase security of my facebook accountfacebook messenger for c905how do i sign up for business facebookfacebook covers beachesdescargar facebook con chatcheats of dragon city on facebook gems

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alliance-samcro Index du Forum -> Espace pour les membres de la wing -> Votre évolution Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006